Tubing & Campground
Welcome to Wilderness Cove Campground!
3772 Green River Cove Rd., Saluda, NC 28773
Cooperation by all campers will allow for everyone to have a good camping experience. Please enjoy your stay.
Check-in 2:00pm; Check-out 12:00pm
1. No Public display of alcohol. The use and consumption of alcoholic beverages is restricted to the campsite. Intoxicated individuals will be removed from the premises.
2. Use of loud or obscene language is prohibited.
3. Campers hike, fish, tube, wade, or swim in the river at their own risk. Wilderness Cove Campground is not responsible for any accidents.
4. Children MUST be supervised at all times and must not be left without supervision while a parent sleeps or is not present in the campground. Children are not allowed by or in the river without a supervising adult present.
5. No swimming or playing in the fishing pond. All children should be supervised when around the pond area.
6. No all-terrain vehicles are allowed.
7. Quiet time is between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am.
8. Only fallen or dead trees may be used for firewood. If you have questions, please ask management.
9. Campsites are to be kept clean and orderly.
10. Only two vehicles are allowed per campsite/cabin that is rented. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense.
11. Dogs are allowed in the campground, but must be kept on a leash. Only two dogs are allowed per site. You are responsible for any “accidents” (including clean up & pick up), and any other damage caused by your dog. Please do not leave your dog outside while you are away from your campsite. Campers will be asked to remove any disruptive dogs.
12. We are not responsible for moving your property in the event of a flood or other disaster.
13. Build campfires in fire pits only.
14. Fireworks are not permitted.Type your paragraph here.