Welcome to Wilderness Cove Campground!
3772 Green River Cove Rd., Saluda, NC 28773
Cooperation by all campers will allow for everyone to have a good camping experience. Please enjoy your stay.
Check-in 2:00pm; Check-out 12:00pm
1. No Public display of alcohol. The use and consumption of alcoholic beverages is restricted to the campsite. Intoxicated individuals will be removed from the premises. Any use or possession of an illegal substance on Wilderness Cove Outdoors Inc property will result in an immediate removal (without refund) from said property.
2. Use of loud or obscene language is prohibited.
3. Campers hike, fish, tube, wade, or swim in the river at their own risk. Wilderness Cove Campground is not responsible for any accidents.
4. Children MUST be supervised at all times and must not be left without supervision while a parent sleeps or is not present in the campground. Children are not allowed by or in the river without a supervising adult present.
5. No swimming or playing in the fishing pond. All children should be supervised when around the pond area.
6. No all-terrain vehicles, golf carts, or any other off-road vehicle. If it is not plated for use on a North Carolina State road, it is not allowed on the property. Generator use is prohibited.
7. Quiet time is between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am.
8. Fallen or dead trees may be used for firewood, cutting down live trees is prohibited. If you have questions, please ask management. Firewood is available for sale at the camping office.
9. Campsites are to be kept clean and orderly. Littering (including cigarette butts) will not be tolerated.
10. Only two vehicles are allowed per campsite/cabin that is rented. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense.
11. Dogs are allowed in the campground, but must be kept on a leash. Only two dogs are allowed per site. You are responsible for any “accidents” (including clean up & pick up), and any other damage caused by your dog. Do not leave your dog unattended at any time. Dogs locked in an unoccupied vehicle will be reported to animal control. Any aggressive act by a dog will be means for immediate removal. Campers will be asked to remove any disruptive dogs.
12. We are not responsible for moving your property in the event of a flood or other disaster.
13. Build campfires in fire pits only.
14. Fireworks are not permitted.
15. No smoking is allowed in any building including offices, cabins, or bathhouse. No smoking is allowed within 30 feet of any structure or occupied campsite. This includes but is not limited to the use of electronic cigarettes, or any other type of vaping device.