Cooperation by all campers will allow for everyone to have a good camping experience. Any violation of these rules will result in you and your party being removed from the premises with no refund.
1. No Public display of alcohol. The use and consumption of alcoholic beverages is restricted to the cabin/campsite. Intoxicated individuals will be removed from the premises. Any use or possession of an illegal substance on Wilderness Cove Outdoors Inc property will result in an immediate removal (without refund) from property.
2. Use of loud or obscene language is prohibited.
3. Campers hike, fish, tube, wade, or swim in the river at their own risk. Wilderness Cove Campground is not responsible for any accidents.
4. Children MUST be supervised at all times and must not be left without supervision while a parent sleeps or is not present in the campground. Small children are not allowed by or in the river, pond, or play areas without a supervising adult present.
5. No swimming or playing in the pond. All children should be supervised when around the pond area.
6. No all-terrain vehicles, golf carts, or any other off-road vehicle. Generator use is prohibited.
7. Quiet time is between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am.
8. Fallen or dead trees may be used for firewood, cutting down live trees is prohibited. If you have questions, please ask management. Firewood is available for sale at the camping office.
9. Campsites are to be kept clean and orderly. Littering (including cigarette butts) will not be tolerated.
10. Only two vehicles are allowed per campsite/cabin that is rented. Some sites have smaller parking areas that only one car can park directly at the site. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense.
11. Dogs are allowed in the campground, but MUST be kept on a leash. Only two dogs are allowed per site. You are responsible for any “accidents” (including clean up & pick up), and any other damage caused by your dog. Do not leave your dog unattended at any time. Dogs locked in an unoccupied vehicle will be reported to animal control. Any aggressive act by a dog will be means for immediate removal. Campers will be asked to remove any disruptive dogs. We do not allow dogs on our tubing trips.
12. We are not responsible for moving your property in the event of a flood or other disaster.
13. Build campfires in fire pits only.
14. Fireworks are not permitted.
15. No smoking is allowed in any building including offices, cabins, or bathhouse. No smoking is allowed within 30 feet of any structure or occupied campsite. This includes but is not limited to the use of electronic cigarettes, or any other type of vaping device.
Campsites and Cabins: Reservations are not complete until a one night's rental deposit is made. This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE and unchangeable (other than type of site, if available for same dates). Any additional campers will be charged at check in. Cabin reservations must include someone over the age of 21. Guests renting a cabin acknowledge responsibility for any damages or loss made to a cabin, its belongings, or surroundings and must present a valid credit card at check-in in lieu of a security deposit. Examples of charges (but not limited to): $100 for smoking (or vaping) in a cabin; $100 for graffiti or vandalism; $50 cleaning fee for excessive dirtiness. Please see descriptions of sites for more information.
Full Service Cabin: There is a six person maximum (4 adults max, 2 additional children under 16) for this cabin and it is not to be used or occupied by more than the maximum. Only the renters from the original reservation are allowed in the cabin at any time. If additional people are found to be in the cabin, you may be asked to leave with no refund. If you have any questions, please call us at (828)749-9100 or email us at email@example.com.
Change of dates: Any deposit may be re-used ONE TIME ONLY per season if the change of dates is made 14 days before your original scheduled arrival. You will need to call the office at (828) 749-9100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your dates are not changed unless you receive a verbal or written commitment.
Cabin check-in: 3:00, checkout: 11:00. Campsite check-in 2:00, checkout: 12:00.
Firewood: If you pre-order firewood and are going to arrive late, please call 828-749-9100 before 6:00 to get further instructions.
We reserve the right to refuse service or evict anyone who does not obey our guidelines without refund. Wilderness Cove Outdoors Inc and their affiliates are not responsible for accidents, injuries, or loss/damage of any kind. We will do our best to accommodate requested sites, but sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances, sites may be changed. It is up to the customer to choose a site or list accurate sizes of equipment to insure that they will fit on their site.
DOG Policy: Dogs are allowed in the campground, but not in the cabins with exception of the river cabins. They MUST be kept on a leash. Only two dogs are allowed per site. You are responsible for any accidents (including clean up & pick up), & any other damage caused by your pet. Do not leave your pet unattended at any time. Pets locked in an unoccupied vehicle will be reported to animal control. Any aggressive act by a pet will be means for immediate removal. Campers will be asked to remove any disruptive pets at anytime with no refund. There is a $15 nonrefundable pet fee per reservation. We do not allow dogs on our tubing trips.